We are proud to announce our first ReflekZine Open Call, granting one photographer full support in the creation and publication of a photography zine.
Submit your proposal by 31 May 2021!
The contest is open to photographers anywhere around the world, who would like to publish a project as a zine as part of Reflektor’s new ReflekZine edition.
THE WINNING PROJECT RECEIVES:
- creative feedback, support with graphic design if desired, as well as technical support to finalize the project
- free printing for a print run of 50 zines (printed through ReflekZine; size: A5 or approx. 5×7 inches; horizontal or vertical; 36 pages)
- artist receives 25 free copies, and the other 25 will be distributed and sold through Reflektor at book and photo-fairs, public events and through our website
- one-year free Reflektor membership
- submit a selection of 15-20 jpg photographs that will be part of your zine project
- short description of the project (200 words max) and a working title
- send all materials using wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- no entry fee
- photographs should be jpgs only, 2000 pixels on the long side
- files must be named: Lastname_Firstname_01.jpg
- project description must be named: Lastname_Firstname_statement.doc or .pdf
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT
31 May 2021